Don't forget to check back here for my responses to your
comments - at least for now (until Blog-grrr gets itself
I'm back! DH's medical tests are done for now and we can actually spend some time at home, which means I can return to stitching and blogging!
Today I have a little project I can show you that I recently completed. My friend Pam Kellogg sent me the piece of fabric I used for the front cover of this needle book and rather than storing it away in my stash I thought I'd use it right away. This is the original piece of fabric...
and this is what I came up with....
I removed the gold trim around the edges and then used some of it on the
spine of the needle book.
Another thing that will be added to the gift box!
- THIS would look so pretty on so many different things!
- There's a tutorial HERE for binding angled corners.
- I don't often send you to have a peek at a commercial link, but you have to see THIS!!!!! Can you imagine making it??
- If you happen to have a bowling ball (or two) lying about....and you do, don't you?.....perhaps you will think THESE are fun. They made me smile!
- Have a look at the work by THIS artist. Wow!!
- THESE are beautiful crocheted flowers that would be perfect for many different applications.
- Oooooh - have a look at THIS blog!! Be sure to scroll down. Adorable-ness from start to finish!
- I like THIS idea - another thing that would be a great stash buster AND make great gifts as well.
- There's a whole lot of quilting tips found HERE and I also came across a great cheat sheet to help you work out quilt sizes HERE. And if you're looking for different ideas for backing a quilt how about one of THESE?
- Perhaps your kids might be encouraged to read if they had THIS cute bookmark?
- THIS is one of those things that sort of make you say 'awww' - and maybe want to make one?
Another of the anonymous quotes for you..."A strong person is not the one who doesn't cry. A strong person is the one who cries and sheds tears for a moment, then gets up and fights again"