I'm stitching. Yes, indeed I am. However......there's not much worth showing you at this point so I will wait until next week for that. Instead. I'd like to point you towards something that sounds like great fun (and I might play along if I can come up with something).
You can find out more if you go HERE!
- You simply HAVE to go and see THIS (and read the accompanying story too!). I am so blown away by this and absolutely love it!!!
- Hmmmm.....maybe I should think of creating some of THESE with all those jars of buttons I have sitting in my sewing room!!!
- HERE's a great way to use up some yarn scraps - and it ends up being something really useful too. And maybe you'd like to make one (or several!) of THESE.
- The San Francisco School of Needlework and Design has just announced their newest challenge called 'Mixed-Media Self Portrait Challenge' and you can find more details about that HERE. Many of you will remember the undersea challenge I played along with earlier in the year.
- THIS would make a sweet little gift for someone special (including yourself).
- Although the 2018 Musical-themed calendar from the 'Crazy Quilt Quarterly' magazine was canceled due to lack of entries, Pam Kellogg has created a lovely calendar of her own designs. It's now available and you can find out more HERE. Also, she has re-released a free pattern just in time for October's Breast Cancer Awareness month. You can find that HERE.
Today's quote is from someone anonymous..."You have a choice each and every single day. You can choose to feel blessed. You can choose to feel grateful. You can choose to be excited. You can choose to be thankful. You can choose to be happy"