I was away most of the day yesterday and much of today too, so not much done on the stitching front beyond trying a few more ideas to try to wrestle my sewing machine into submission. More dismal failures and I know you have NO interest in seeing those!!
On the bright side, I did receive a call from a person in the 'education' department at Bernina. Of course I wasn't home when she called, but at least we're trying to connect. Remains to be seen if she has any good ideas to fix my issues. If not, I may have to scuttle my whole plan of trying to create barns and give up on any type of free motion work (or working with mono thread). Not what I want to do, but buying yet another sewing machine is definitely not in my budget.
- The fall issue of 'Crazy Quilt Quarterly' is now available!! It's another great issue (and I'm not just saying that because my 'Courtship' project is in there! ). You can get your copy either HERE at MagCloud or HERE at Etsy.
- Mary Corbet has announced the release of her brand new e-book called 'Will Ewe Bee Mine?' -filled with wonderful monograms and patterns. Go HERE to find out more.
- Another of my on-line friends (Susan Leschke) has some absolutely adorable stitching patterns available. Go HERE to see!
- And another of my friends (Suzy Quaife) has a great online class available for making her absolutely gorgeous fabric and lace books. Right now the class is on sale so hurry over HERE to find out more about 'Peaceful and Pondering Fabric Lace Books'. And if you want to see more of her work, she blogs HERE.
- If you enjoy working with beads and like owls, perhaps you'd like to try your hand at creating one (or more!) of THESE.
Today the quote is from an anonymous source..."One day or day one. You decide"