Over the weekend I finished 'birthing' twin dolls. These will be going to two sisters.
- There's a great tutorial HERE for how to make wonderfully even circles in fabric.
- THIS is one of those things that you'll either like or not - I'm on the 'like' end!
- And THIS is an interesting way to age/weather tins.
- HERE's a great (and cheap!) method of faux rusting. I know we were told never to play with fire, but this looks like fun.
- You might like to have a look at the embroidery pieces found HERE.
Today your quote is from an anonymous source..."If you're searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror"