Yep, the title says it all! Not a thing happening here at Chez Magpie that's even worth talking about. There's another (currently nekkid) doll in the works but that's boring to see.
So, for lack of something creative to show, how about pictures of my sons and grandsons?
Above is #1 son and his son and below is #2 son and his son.
The first picture was taken on the weekend when we took #1 grandson to the zoo. Second picture was one I snagged from facebook.
- I stumbled across THIS blog and spent quite a bit of time going back through a lot of the posts. Talk about eye candy overload - and all different types of subject matter too!
- Sometimes the vintage patterns are the best and THIS sweater set for a little one is a great example.
- If you like log cabin quilts there are tons of setting ideas HERE.
- If you happen to be looking for an easy knit sweater that looks comfie and stylish, how about THIS one?
- For the crazy quilters among us, perhaps you might like to have fun with a Halloween pattern from HERE.
- If you happen to be a fan of the 'Crazy Quilt Quarterly' magazine (and you are....right?) you might be interested in checking out the new facebook group being run by Karen South. You can find out more by reading Pam's post HERE.
Today your quote is from Terry Pratchett...."Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know, that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom?"