MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, October 10, 2016

I'm b-a-c-k!

The travelers  have returned!  Road weary and happy to be home and sleeping in our own bed.  The trip  was  amazing  and we are so glad we did it.  It was a very  long time to spend in the car (4508 k out and 4281 back).  It was so worth it though  to be able to spend time with our family and to be able to snuggle with our wee baby grandson.  His name, btw, is Theo Hao-Hsuan   Richardson .  He was 7 lbs  15  oz   and 22" long....taller than his currently  6'8" daddy was at birth.

I'm posting this using my tablet which is very annoying .   So...don't expect me to post much until my main computer is repaired.  I can't figure out how to post pictures here (for that matter I can't download them off my camera either).

Bear with me and I'll  return to my normal mumblings in a few more days.

17 comments:

  1. Welcome home! Looking forward to pix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great trip, Mary Ann. Congratulations on your grandson!
    I hope you get your computer working, that is frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home. What a great trip it must have been. Hope you missed the snow out west.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to have you back Mary Anne and I am so pleased that you had such a wonderful trip! Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...that was Some Trip! Bet you will be tired for a few days!Worth it though to see the new babby! Yes..seems he might be one Big Boy too!!
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heeeeyyyy! I was just thinking of you today (admiring my lovely postcard again) and wondering if you were still on your roadtrip. Glad you made it safely home after your fabulous, magical visit! "See" you when your computer difficulty is resolved...soon, I hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back. so glad you enjoyed your time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you enjoyed your trip.

    Grats on your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to hear you are home safe and sound. Time away with family is priceless...however it is always so good to be home and sleep in your own bed. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! You're back! Theo is a great name. Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back. Wonderful that you managed to visit your grandson even though it was a long way...

    ReplyDelete
  12. glad you had a great time. Can't wait to see pictures!! Your grandson IS Long. My grandson was 21" long and is 6'4" at 21 years old with huge feet, lol.

    Take a rest, lol.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait for the pictures. Glad you had a safe journey and such a good visit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back! Enjoy your week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely to see you back! I'm sure you must have had a wonderful time, look forward to seeing your pictures!
    Hugs, Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. welcome home!!! Peace is over....lol...and I am very disappointed you didn't kidnap him.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so glad you had a great trip and returned home safely. That is quite the drive! I'm also hoping your computer issues are resolved soon. Those are never fun. (I cannot post from my iPad at all. It will only show half of a page any time I try.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.