MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, October 24, 2016

What do poo and vanilla have in common?

Yep not having a computer has driven me over the edge.  Maybe I'm even certifiable.  Withdrawal  has driven me to drastic measures.  All  that, and waking up to the realization  that a particular date in December  is rapidly  approaching  has just been too much for my fragile psyche.

So...I made three different kinds of vanilla  today, just because I could.  Two or three different people will receive a set of bourbon, rum and vodka vanillas.  Provided I don't drink 'em all if my computer soon doesn't come home.

And...because into every life a little poo must fall....why not go entirely off the deep end and  make some poo-pourri  spray too.  Only select people will be receiving those under the Christmas  tree!  In case you are wondering (and I know you were!)..the potion gets spritzed into the throne before  nature takes its course and eliminates the need for those highly priced and hugely scented after-the-fact commercial sprays.

Hurry  up computer...I'm losin' it.....

16 comments:

  1. Oh dear your computer must be back soon...maybe it ran away with the spoon. Your Vanilla's sound very delicious. No Poo Spray? I just saw an ad for some and didn't know it even existed. Personally I do not like the overly strong sprays on the market. I do like a simple Orange mist. I shall cross fingers your computer comes home very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are losing It! Hope you have a PC soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Anne..I can see the STRESS of not having your computer is having a tiny effect upon you.!!! EEEKKK%#@**&
    Love the idea of the Rum Vanilla etc! The close that "C" even gets the more those rum cocktails ( etc) have appeal. I must put the Grumpy Princess You tube up there on my blog.In your present state you would like these I reckon!!
    Ha Ha He He.OhHOOHO .mad laughter from a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee hee, MA! You haven't lost it! Great ideas!
    Hope you get your computer back soon!
    Best wishes, Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there Mary Anne! Your post really made me smile this morning! Hope your computer comes home soon! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pre-spray...interesting concept. I'd like to know more. And I have thoughts going through my head about WHY I'd like to know more but I digress. Let's just say there is a fan in there that someone forgets to use.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can imagine I would also go crazy without my computer and internet!!
    Those home-made Christmas presents sound great, will you be giving us your vanilla bourbon, etc recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about your computer troubles as it's extremely frustrating I know. Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know that feeling, Mary Ann, a bit edgy over things that aren't as they should be.
    Yes, I'm there too in my own situation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guess I'm not stressed after all, Don't have any of those systems. Come on computer. who knows what might happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am intrigued, how did you make your vanillas?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're hilarious! But I do love the sound of those vanillas - lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha...ha...... Love the idea of the pre-spray. You'll have to count the drinks to make sure they are all still there to send for gifts....hee....hee.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the recipe Mary Anne. I shall make some for Christmas gifts too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. pc problems can make anyone want to drink, even it if is vanila...I loved your post, a smelly one that brought a smile

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOLOLOL
    poopouri ----------------------!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.