You are getting more mumbling!!
1. SuperMomNoCape (love that name!) has a wonderful tutorial to make a Prairie Point Star Christmas ornament HERE. This would be a great stash-buster!
2. There is a really cute cross stitch snowman ornament pattern available HERE
3. Pat Winter has been working on some fun digests and her latest ones are HERE (a shibori butterfly) and HERE (a sewing case).
4. The EAC has released a couple more lines for their band sampler pattern and they can be found HERE.
5. Kathy Shaw (Shawkl) has announced that registrations will be taking place for the 2016 Crazy Quilt Journal Project (CQJP) starting on Nov. 13 and through to Dec. 20. My goodness, this lady is busy!! Rather than my trying to explain the details about CQJP-2016, how about you go HERE and read what Kathy has to say about it! I've never taken part in this, but from what I've seen around and about the blogs of those that have, there is a lot of fun to be had!
6. For those of you with kids (or those of us who are closet Lego lovers) there are some fun ideas HERE.
And, just for fun.....
Today the quote is a Swedish Proverb...."Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; love more, and all good things will be yours"