MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

TUSAL and bobbins

Sorry to be a bit late in posting my ORTS for the TUSAL this month!  I've been a little preoccupied with mundane things like colonoscopies this week (yeew).  So, without further delay, here is my ORT pile for the month...


and here they are,
added to my jar...

TUSAL?  Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long
ORTS?  Old Recycled Threads



4 comments:

  1. Hope all is well after that nasty intrusion. Do you have a plan for using your ORTS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dear....
    I got busy and forgot to photograph my Orts Jar!AGAIN!!
    It is VERY full too.
    Yours looks good..
    Oh the games we play:)
    xoox
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got mine posted. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to start my orts....lol... I am sure I have filled many...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.