MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Owls and bugs

I've stumbled across a couple of cute things, so thought I would share...

1.  If you like knitting, and you like owls, and you like tutorials  - go HERE.  Such a cute little guy!

2.  There's a wonderful 3-D butterfly tutorial HERE, but it's only available until July 31st, so you should check it out soon!  While you're there, just look at her blog header - guaranteed to impress. 

Sorry, no pictures today.  It's been (and will continue to be) a busy week.  Lots of medical appointments and running around so absolutely nothing fun and creative happening.  I guess it's been too hot to be creative anyway, so I shouldn't be upset. 

4 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

I saw that little owl and loved it...I think I will give him a try!
Deb

Boud said...

You get me into so much trouble, with all these great ideas! not only did you land me in the TAST wonderland, now I have to learn stumpwork! I've been wondering for ages what it is, and find it's about wire, my fave, among other things...anyway, thank you!

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Thanks for the links MA. I'm not a knitter but the butterfly looks like a fun project.

koralee said...

Happy weekend to you...make it a restful one..sounds like you have been busy. xo