MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Winners!

Through the entirely scientific process of putting the numbers of 1 through 7 (the number of comments) onto pieces of paper, shuffling them about (including dropping them on the floor), and drawing out two numbers which then correspond to the order in which the comments appeared (see?  I TOLD you it was highly scientific!!)....

The winners of three STUDIOS magazines each

are....

KAREN  and  CHRISTEN!!!

I have your snail mail addy Karen, but I will need yours Christen & I'll pop you an email.  Thanks for entering everyone!

-------------------------------
and on another note entirely -
my thoughts today have been with those
so much affected by the tragic
events of
9/11.

1 comment:

  1. Your method sounds exactly like the Tappit Brothers' way of choosing at random the winner of their weekly CarTalk quiz! if you don't know them, go to their website, you'll love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.