MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Latest project--- and ----- wow!!

This is my latest project - a cross stitched chickadee designed by Pam Kellogg.  My favourite bird is the chickadee so this was a natural for me to do.  I originally planned to give it as a Christmas gift, but I suspect that this little fellow is going to live at my house!  The pattern is called 'A Bird For All Seasons' and, besides the chickadee, Pam has included a robin, hummingbird and a blue jay.  We put a small birdfeeder up over the weekend and we already have chickadees (and a couple of bluejays) visiting us.  

2 comments:

  1. Love that fat little bird! :-) We always have a lot of them in the winter, whether there is food out or not. Lots of seed from plants here in the country.
    Went to the mailbox today in a RED sweater and was almost mowed down by a hummingbird!
    It was LITTLE but MIGHTY! LOL!
    Beautiful work....

    XXOO~~
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little bird. We have lots at the feeders in the winter. I love watching them.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.