MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lookit what I won!!

Recently StudioKat did an interview of Margaret Travis who is the creator of the Eazy Peazy pattern line and Margaret was nice enough to offer a set of three of her newest patterns for StudioKat to give away.  I was lucky enough to be a winner and these came in the mail yesterday!  I am thrilled with each one of them and can't wait to try them out.  Of course you know that denim will come into play!!

Thank you so much to both Margaret and Kathy.  

2 comments:

  1. BIG congratulations Mary Anne on this lovely win!
    Enjoy * Enjoy!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen these patterns before. You are one lucky girlie!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.