MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Ouch!!

Of course my camera needed recharging or I could have taken a better photo of this! However...this afternoon that big yellow 'thing' demolished the house across the street. It took less than an hour until it was completely flattened. We've been suspicious since the house became empty about three years ago that it was a grow op and now that has been confirmed. Nice to have it (and the perps!) gone, but still a shame to see a lovely old two story house have to come down.

3 comments:

  1. this little piggy made lots of money, this little piggy lost his home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only way to go as I have heard that you can never get rid of the smell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of houses like this are coming down here too. It's probably a good thing but like you said I hate to see the old house go.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.