MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, March 06, 2009

High heels

Have a look at the marvelous shoe I received in the mail today from Arlee. Isn't it great? There's lots of beading, which I hope you can see if you click on the picture. Believe me, it's the closest I will ever get to high heels because I have incredibly weak ankles and anything higher than an inch causes me to topple over. There were other fun goodies in the parcel too for adding to my stash. There's a fun and funky clay face which is going to be the base for a new art doll. Unfortunately my picture didn't do it justice so you'll just have to wait to see the doll! Thank you, SIS!!!

Here's another link if you happen to be interested in free knitting patterns: http://www.knotions.com

1 comment:

arlee said...

Glad you like the goodies :} That piece is known as "A Shoe of the Special"!