MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Crazy quilting and duct tape

Yes, this post is all about crazy quilting and duct tape!

One has absolutely nothing to do with the other,
but it's what I feel like talking about today.

First of all, a discussion about mannequins came up on Arlee's blog the other day and I remembered having seen this tutorial online for making your own life-sized version.  It would be perfect for those of you who are dressmakers, but also for the artists who would like to use it in other ways.  Go  HERE 

Today I waffled on a couple of different projects I have been wanting to start.  I wanted to play with white, but instead....



OOPS!
How did THAT get started???
Oh well, you'll just have to stay tuned to see
what on earth I'm busy doing now!


8 comments:

  1. Well, its already looking good~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!
    They do all kinds of things with duct tape...there are books about it. LOL I'm making leaves out of white duct tape. Attaching them to real branches.
    My blog post today had three unrelated things on it...but they all start with "B". LOL
    Hope you are warming up where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fabrics! Hmmmn wonder what it'll be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks rather interesting. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks interesting... looking forward to the next step:)
    Hugs
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks very interesting and attractive. Will be watching.

    Hugs
    FredaB

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the black...it's a great contrast for me, reminds me that there is more to life than white!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh love the look of these blocks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.