MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Chewing nails....



Two more of the chocolate swap cards.

I'm chewing my nails over a pattern I'm about to attempt which requires reverse applique, which I've never done. My friend (who doesn't read the blog) would love it...provided I can do it! It just might be another velcro episode in my life and will be scuttled in favour of something easier. I've used freezer paper before, but I'm not sure as to how it will 'stick' (and stay stuck long enough!) for this technique. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.