MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Still no pictures.

I still can't get Blogger to upload pictures and have no clue as to why. Tomorrow when I have more time I will have to play around and see if I can figure it out. In the meantime, sorry bout that!

Kym and I spent our three days at the fair and I think we are both glad it's over. It's fun meeting people and being able to spend three days just working on our various crafts though. Next year the fair will be moving to their new location and rumour has it that pretty much everything will be in tents, which is not a place where we want to be.

My yoga class has started again, which is something I thoroughly miss over the summer. Of course I don't miss it enough to continue it on my own! I'm not that dedicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.