I've made some more progress on my fusion crochet quilt and am now working at putting the strips together as you can see from the photo below. Once they're together I will decide what I will do for a border around the outside. I will have at least one (possibly 2) balls of yarn extra so I'll have enough for a nice border to finish it off.
Resident Chef has been playing about with his sourdough and has attempted to dry some to see if it can be reconstituted (read about it somewhere and thought he'd try it). Here's the first step...
- HERE is an 'awwwww'. You'd have to sign up for a free account to get the entire pattern, but it's an 'awwww' anyway!
- I noticed seed are available at the local Canadian Tire store so perhaps making THIS might be something fun to do with them.
- THESE would be fun for the Lego fan in your life.
- Some of you might find THIS free printable fun to organize your sewing room.
- I know it isn't fall, but HERE is something to bookmark for making then.
Today the quote is from Henry David Thoreau..."That man is richest whose pleasures are the cheapest"