I've been working on the outhouse project but have nothing that's notable to show you as yet. Everything I've done involves yawn-worthy things like sandwiching batting and interfacing and then basting. Kinda boring really.
So....instead....I thought I'd show you the beautiful orchid that I treated myself to....
In case you can't tell from the photo, it's a mini-orchid. I've never had any luck with them re-blooming but at least I know I can enjoy the blooms for as long as they last.
- Although none of us are doing much traveling right now, perhaps making one of THESE might be useful for other things.
- Maybe you'd like to try making some of THESE?
- And aren't THESE cute? Lots of uses for them!
- THESE are really pretty and would make a lovely gift. Further in the same vein (see what I did there?) THESE are targeted towards kids but why couldn't adults make them as well? And HERE is another version that would use lots of scraps.
- HERE is another fun idea that has a number of uses.
- And THIS one too!
Today I found this quote for you....