I finally finished crocheting this container from a link I shared with you awhile ago. It's a tad larger than I had wanted and I really don't know what I will use it for although I'm sure I will think of something. For the moment it might end up storing balls of yarn. I think I might putz with the pattern and see about making something like some 'covers' for plant pots.
- THIS is one of those things that just makes me say awwwwwww.
- THIS is intriguing but I suspect I might do myself bodily harm in the attempt.
- But making one of THESE would be fairly simple and useful too, not only as shown in the tutorial. It would certainly be handy in the sewing room but I imagine guys would like it in their workshops too.
- I really like THIS and would definitely attempt making one if I had a spot to put it.
- There are lots of links HERE for some easy sewing projects.
Today's quote..."Some days life is all about your hopes and dreams and creating the perfect future. But there are other days when life is just about putting one foot in front of the other, and that's OK too"