Here is the second completed sweater - done with the same yarn (different colourway, although still 'denim' blue) and using the same basic pattern as the one I showed you in my previous post...
And....here's another little completed cross stich project - our #1 grandie is currently reading Harry Potter books so I thought he'd enjoy having a themed bookmark.
The lettering around the bottom reads "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'.
- I came across something called 'Dignity Scarfs' which sent me off on yet another tangent trying to find the pattern to share with you and HERE it is. What a pretty way to wear a bib (perfect for seniors homes I think). You'll have to scroll down to see the photo of the completed project.
- THIS is a really sweet little project you might like to do.
- Those of you who enjoy quilts might like to follow along with THIS. Every day over the next couple of weeks they will release new show and tells of quilts - a virtual quilt show!
- THIS guy just plain made me smile.
- Came across THIS cute pattern in my quest for baby things.
Today's quote..."If I waited until I had all my ducks in a row, I'd never get across the street. Sometimes you just have to gather up what you've got and make a run for it"