Yes, there's been a teeny bit of progress on the landscape but the picture doesn't really show all that much because some things are happening behind the scenes (hopefully those will become apparent later in the week).
I've started working on the grass and the entire thing has been sandwiched with batting ready for me to start the actual stitching on the grass area as well as the sky, both of which have to be done before I can go on with some of the other details.
- There are two new delightful stocking patterns HERE!
- And wouldn't making one (or more) of THESE be fun? Another great stashbuster too!
- There are some really pretty snowflake patterns HERE - perfect for the Christmas tree or to give as little gifts.
- How about making one of THESE for the sewer in your life?
- Or maybe one of THESE?
- Have a peek at the fun creations of THIS artist!
Today's quote..."Never underestimate the power of a woman and her sewing machine"