I have a small start on the new landscape to show you. I will be taking some creative liberties with this one and making some additions but you'll just have to wait and see what they are. For that matter, even *I* will have to wait and see what they are!!
- THIS is a really nice cowl pattern - would use up yarn scraps from your stash quite nicely.
- And if you have one of those pretty variegated cake yarns in your stash, perhaps creating THIS might be fun (and would make a beautiful gift too!). And while you're at that site, check out all her other free patterns - there are some really nice ones!
- I know you've all seen fabric gift bags and there are tons of how-to's out there. THIS one caught my eye however - mainly because of the fabric she used and the way she decorated them. There's also some ideas for filling them in her post.
- THIS would be so much fun to make for kids!! I suspect there's a good many adults that might secretly love it too.
- Sometimes I come across a great idea when I'm moseying around visiting blogs and I had to share THIS idea (scroll down to the end of her post to see what fun game tradition her family has for stockings!).
Today's quote is from Amy Carmichael..."You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving"