...but they very well might once they start wearing them after Christmas! These were completed over the weekend and will adorn three little grandsons after they do their time in the Christmas box...
The pattern for all the mittens, both adult and children's, came from the Patons 'Next Steps Seven - Mittens and Gloves' booklet and the yarn (from my stash mostly) is Canadiana also by Patons.
- If you have a hankering to knit socks, have a look at THIS very extensive list! Of course, though, there's none there that are quite what I was looking for. And just to add a little more interest to your life, be sure to have a look at the additional links in their sidebar. Yeah....bread crumbs are necessary....
- I didn't know the 'Harry Styles Sweater' was a thing, but apparently it is, so if you're interested HERE is a crocheted version and there's a knitted version HERE ( look for the download link to click on for the pattern).
- It seems like rag quilts are enjoying a comeback, so HERE are some ideas for you.
- THIS is just because I like denim and recycling and this combines both.
- And THIS is just because they're cute!
Today is another quote from Maya Angelou..."If you must look back, do so forgivingly. If you must look forward, do so prayerfully. However, the wisest thing you can do is be present in the present - gratefully"