The landscape is coming along but showing you a picture today would be rather useless because, to the naked eye, it doesn't look much different than what I showed previously. So....instead of that....how about a picture of the growing pile of hexie flowers?
I think there are 34 in this grouping - with more to come (not too many more though).
TECHNICAL NOTE: If you, like me, are noticing an increase in x-rated spam comments you can report it to Blog-grrr by simply looking for the ? mark in the taskbar and there's a place there to register your concern. You don't need to include a screenshot unless you choose to. I have received lots of spam but never anything like what's getting through currently. Hopefully they're working on it and will be able to rectify it shortly.
- I know many of you read Mary Corbet's blog, but in case you don't (or if you missed it) you might find THIS post of particular interest.
- THIS cheap and cheerful idea for a mini easel you can create caught my eye (scroll down to see the easel part of the post).
- HERE is a rather cute crocheted dog pattern (some ads on the site but not too many).
- I try not to post too many links to commercial sites but sometimes something just needs to be shared and THIS is one of them. My question for you is this....would you wear it?
- Fun tutorial HERE if you'd like to attempt to do an animal portrait in fabric.
Today's quote...."Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been, to stand up taller than you ever were"