I finally got back to putting a few hours in to the latest landscape and this is the result...
It's pretty much at the stage when I'm not sure whether to scuttle it and start over. I know from experience now that I need to just work through it and (hopefully!) it will come out okay in the end. Time will tell!
- HERE is something fun you can try doing - or perhaps would be good for older kids too.
- I thought the work of THIS artist is interesting. Not planning on doing it myself though!
- THIS is a really pretty crocheted afghan design originally released as a CAL but now available in its entirety. Perhaps you could make one as your own CAL by doing one block every month (or every couple of weeks) over the summer.
- If you have need to make little tiny fabric circles ( you do. Don't you?) then have a look at THIS great tutorial.
- There are a number of great articles HERE about choosing colours and fabrics.
Today's quote is from Nikita Gil...."Be the kind of person who is not afraid to ask someone if they are okay twice if they say they are, but look like they are not. Be the kind of person who smiles at people even if they don't smile back. Be the kind of person you wished for when no one was there for you. Be the kind of person who is brave enough to stand alone in a crowd for what is right. Be that person because we need more people like that in the world. Be that person because people like that are rarer than the rarest diamonds and gold"
Be safe. Be well.