Used up some more of my scrap yarn to make a wee sweater for our #3 grandson....some of the colours are the same as the sweater I just made for his older brother....
The pattern is the same as the sweater I posted about a couple of days ago and the yarn is also Paton's Canadiana. I know it's going to be too large for him to wear for a little while but perhaps by next winter it will be perfect.
And....the mailman brought this.....
Enough for two pairs of socks (on the left); upper middle is Scrubby yarn to make some dish scrubbers (perhaps for the Christmas box); the green on the right is for a sweater for #1 grandson; and the orange....well, you're just going to have to wait and see what I'm making!.
- Some of you might find THESE decorating ideas using dollar store find interesting.
- HERE is something that sounds like fun to participate in over the summer months.
- THIS is just plain fun (and rather brilliant too).
- For those of you who are organizing your sewing spaces, perhaps one of the fabric storage ideas found HERE might help.
- I don't usually send you to a 'paid' link, but when something makes me smile like the expression on THESE faces, I can't resist!
Today the quote is from Desmond Tutu..."Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world"
Stay safe. Stay well.