I've set working on the quiet book aside for a bit for two reasons...#1 I have a landscape that needs to be completed before Christmas and #2 I pretty much need to wait until the baby is born and I know his name before I can finish up the last of it.
############There's something new here on my blog - if you look in my sidebar you will see that many of my landscapes are for sale. I finally figured out the mysteries of receiving payments through PayPal! The 'blurb' in the sidebar gives you more information on how to see the ones I have available as well as how to contact me.
- THIS is a cute little fellow to make for Christmas (or anytime). Scroll down to the bottom for the English version.
- And THIS is really cute too!
- THIS idea is such fun - provided you had the raw materials!
- I found some more amazing gingerbread houses HERE! I can't imagine the effort it must take to make anything this gorgeous. Be sure to scroll down!
- If you happen to have any men's neck ties hanging about (most men don't seem to wear them anymore), perhaps you might find THIS tutorial of interest.
Today I am going to start a little series of quotes that I hope you'll enjoy...."As I get older I realize: I talk to myself, because sometimes I need expert advice"