On Tuesday afternoon I was able to make good progress on the landscape I'm working on...
and I was lucky enough to have the entire day at home on Wednesday (a rare occurance!) and I was able to get a bit more done...
The grass is pretty much done and I've added the treeline.
- And HERE are some great ideas for clutter free gifts.
- I like the simplicity of THIS - and I don't see why you couldn't use popsicle sticks or something similar from the dollar store.
- Llamas (and sloths) seem to be the thing right now, so HERE is a cute pattern for a llama someone might like under the Christmas tree.
- There's a pattern HERE for a really sweet Christmas stocking, as well as patterns from the two previous years.
- HERE is another quick gift you can make.
Here's another in the series of getting older quotes...The biggest lie I tell myself is "I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it"