Here is some proof that something else other than working on barns happens here at Chez Magpie...
Our littlest 'grand' is currently in like with Paw Patrol and his favourite character happens to be 'Chase'. I stumbled across this pattern and of course it had his name on it in glowing neon so what's a grandma to do? The pattern is HERE (there are several other characters that come with the pattern) and I used Paton's Astra yarn. If you embiggen the picture hopefully you can see the amazing buttons I found - they came all the way from Ireland!
(just realized that you can't embiggen the picture, so here's a better one of the buttons)
- Have a look at the incredible array of themed quilt blocks available on THIS site. So much fun for kids!! Just check through all the categories at the top.
- And there are tons of interesting quilting resources available HERE.
- If you have a special hankie in your collection, perhaps you might like to use it to make one of THESE for your Christmas tree.
- Have a look at the amazing work done by THIS artist and look at what she uses to create with!
- And while you're looking at amazing work, check out what THIS artist does!
- THESE would make a nice addition to your fall decor.
- Here is your laugh for the day....I've watched it twice and laughed til I cried both times. Have a look HERE. Make sure your sound is on!
Another anonymous quote..."Just because some people are fueled by drama doesn't mean you have to attend the performance"