The latest barn is done!
Now I'm itching to start another one but I have a couple of other things that I need to do for the 'Crazy Quilt Quarterly' magazine so I will have to change gears a bit. Never fear, there are more barns just waiting their turn!
- I'm showing you THIS for inspiration and you can find the pattern for the flowers HERE.
- For those of you who like Halloween, how about THIS?
- There are links HERE to some pretty autumn-themed projects.
- If you happen to have some doilies stashed away in a drawer somewhere, maybe one of the ideas found HERE might help you use them.
- There are some really cute ideas HERE for making Christmas decorations from dollar store items. A few are not so special, but there are others that are really nice (esp. the snowman made from fish bowls - I love that one!).
- THIS is an adorable little sweater for a toddler.
- Sorry about the abundance of Christmas ideas, but when I come across them I have to share because I know they will just get lost. So....have a look at the tutorial HERE for an adorable snow globe project for your Christmas decor (and it would make amazing gifts too!!!).
- THIS is an interesting bag pattern - but I think I'd like to use it as a sewing supplies caddy rather than as a purse.
Your quote..."Refuse to please others at the expense of your emotional well-being. Even if it means saying 'no' to people who are used to hearing 'yes'.