Quite literally, it's a 'little' something! This little fellow (measuring about 6" tall) is something I knitted for our littlest 'grand' out of some scrap yarn I had left over from his Paw Patrol sweater.
The pattern is 'Little Kindness Monster' by Rachel Borello Carroll and can be found on Ravelry. I altered it slightly and crocheted his arms and legs.
- HERE is a little tatting pattern that some of you might find interesting to try.
- There's a link to a cute wee Halloween cross stitch pattern HERE.
- Have a peek at the incredible embroideries by THIS artist (check out her people as well).
- For those of you who crochet, perhaps you'd like to try THIS pattern.
- Sometimes the simplest solutions for storage are the best as THIS will attest!
Another anonymous quote..."The older I get, the more I realize the value of privacy, of cultivating your circle and only letting certain people in. You can be open, honest, and real while still understanding not everyone deserves a seat at the table of your life"