Just a reminder that, for the present, I will be responding to your comments directly here on the blog. Word has it that Google/Blog-grrr is working on it and should have it fixed soon.
There seems to have been precious little happening on the stitching front here at Chez Magpie, but I am working on a needlebook project as time permits. So far this is pretty much all I've managed to accomplish...
Yeah, I know - pretty boring huh!!
And, to make matters worse, I might not find time to do any posts next week. DH is having a bunch of medical tests (don't worry - nothing drastic) and it means we'll be gone for three days next week for those - plus we have to take my friend for HER medical test and that will take up another day. So....if you don't hear from me, don't worry - I'll post if I can.
I can already feel a case of serious stitching withdrawal coming on!!
- There's a free Father's Day crazy quilt block pattern HERE.
- Sometimes the simplest things are the best and THIS certainly fits under that category! There are so many variables you could come up with to suit any of your storage needs.
- THIS is another of the interesting artists that I've come across.
- And THIS is another artist that works with found photos. While you're visiting there, be sure to check out her other galleries. Fascinating work!
- I normally don't give you links to something that I can't locate the actual source, but I am doing an exception for THIS. It's an 'inspiration-only' quilt but I love it! If any of you can give me further information on the artist, I will happily update this post to reflect that info.
Today's quote is from Oprah Winfrey..."Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do"