Although I did get some work done over the weekend on the house project, it's not really noticeable enough to show you just yet. So...for a lack of anything else to share with you, how about I do a little catch-up with some mumblings? Enjoy!
- There's a cute knitted kitty pattern HERE.
- There are a number of tutorials HERE for needle felting (be sure to scroll down).
- For little ones, there's an easy knitted hoodie pattern HERE.
- HERE is a rather pretty crocheted shawl that would be nice for spring and summer and there's another one HERE. There's another one HERE (scroll down for the pattern).
- And HERE is a really pretty knitted one.
- There's a nice crocheted pansy pattern HERE (scroll down for the pattern itself).
- Those of you who are quilters, perhaps you might like to check out THESE Quilter's Cheat Sheets.
- For cross stitchers, there's a really cute kitty pattern HERE.
- For the gardeners....there are a number of really interesting d-i-y designs HERE for making garden trellises.
- For the water colourists among you, how about THESE?
- THIS is just plain awe-inspiring eye candy! And while you're there, how about clicking through her gallery HERE? Who knew you could make such amazing things out of watch parts!!
In the interest of having at least one picture in this post, I thought I'd share this little funny (hopefully no one is offended!).