MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, April 23, 2018

Hodge Podge of Mumblings


Although I did get some work done over the weekend on the house project, it's not really noticeable enough to show you just yet.  

In the interest of having at least one picture in this post, I thought I'd share this little funny (hopefully no one is offended!).  




6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:42 PM

    Hi Maryanne thankyou for the links and i think your little pic at the end is rather cute and funny,lol,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mumblings, my friend :) I hope your week is off to a beautiful start. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great links, Mary Anne. Love the cartoon. Hope you are into warmer weather. It seems like summer here the last two days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing my needle felting link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! A great mixture of all sorts to cater for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great links Mary Anne! Especially love the art one .... oooh, and I just might need to stitch the cute cat! Sweet knitted cat too!
    The cartoon was very funny!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.