MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

A small change


Woke up to lots of snow yesterday - and didn't get the heavy rain they predicted.  Right now there's more snow piled up in the parking lots than there's been all winter.  Where, oh where, is spring?

At least the conditions outside meant that I could be working on the house project, as you can see from this...



Another anonymous quote..."God gave us mouths that close and ears that don't, that must tell us something"

8 comments:

  1. The house is looking really good. You definitely have an eye for this kind of art.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good...the house not the SNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Anne, you have a natural ability with this type of work. The house is so like the photo already. I'm looking forward to seeing what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fun watching this picture form. It's amazing to me how quickly you do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, that Spring has a lot to answer for all over the world, I think's she's planning an extra special arrival though when she finally gets to you :) At least you can feel good about staying at home and working on your lovely projects!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the house so far. Interesting cushion in the links but I won't be making one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you're making the best possible response to the weather! Go, you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.