Today I don't have a picture of my own work for you, but thought I'd share something sweet that popped into my mailbox the other day. My friend Renee sent a postcard featuring one of her pretty crazy quilt pieces.
Isn't it pretty? Renee takes part in the InCoWriMo2018 challenge which involves sending mail throughout the month of February. Thank you Renee - I love it and seeing your sweet stitching in person.
- If you're looking for something to pretty up your garden this summer, how about making one (or more!) of THESE?
- There's an interesting article HERE about dying yarn in a crock pot - I suspect you could do smaller amounts of fabric the same way.
- Have a look at the fabric art done by THIS artist (check out her galleries). And no, she's not related!
- For those of you who like to tat, perhaps you'd like to have a go at THIS.
- HERE's another use for those partial balls of yarn you have taking up space in your stash.
- Mary Corbet has written an interesting post about the pros (and cons) of using thread conditioners and you can find that HERE.
Today your quote is from Greg Anderson..."When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life"