I just got back from taking my sewing machine to the doctor -again. That will be twice since I got it just a year ago. The store has promised (?!) that it will be fixed this time and if not we will discuss further options. I will give them another chance to get it working properly and if they don't, I will be demanding either my money back or a credit (more likely what will happen) towards another machine that will NOT have the name Bernina attached to it in any way. I know that will offend some of you who are happy with your Bernina's but I had to admit they leave a bad taste as far as I'm concerned.
So....because my machine is....a) not working and b) in the shop.....I started another barn project that I can work on while I wait. For now it looks like this...
....with the ultimate hope it will end up somewhat
With some 'executive' changes by moi, of course!
- Karen Ruane has announced sign ups for her latest online class and you can find details HERE.
- If you're offended by the human form, perhaps you won't find THESE as fun as I did!
- HERE you can find a really cool garden decoration that you might like to create. I know I'd love these in MY garden if I had one!
- THIS is a really handy size chart for those of you who knit socks.
- Maybe you'd like to make some of THESE for Easter?
Today your quote is from Barack Obama..."If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress"