I spent the last few days making some sleep pants for our #1 son (special request for his birthday next month). Both of our boys are very tall and have long legs which makes buying commercially made sleep pants frustrating because they're all too short. So I used this pattern...
...to make three pairs (two in flannelette and one in fleece)....
First time I've tried making them in fleece and I suspect it might be my last. That stuff isn't easy to work with and it 'fluffs' all over the place...they'll be nice and warm though.
- If you know a fan of Star Wars, perhaps they would like one (or several!) of THESE.
- Suzi has created some of the most amazing papers and you can get the how-to in her post HERE (along with seeing the amazing things she made!).
- Kathy Shaw has opened registrations for her FREE online crazy quilting class for beginners. You can find the information HERE but you will have to hurry because the window of opportunity closes Wednesday at midnight.
- If you happen to like corgi's, then you will want to see THIS tutorial (well, you will want to see it anyway because it's so cute!).
- HERE is a nice tutorial for embroidering silk ribbon daffodils.
- The Crazy Quilting International Group has announced a Valentine's theme fabric postcard swap and you can find further details HERE.
- At first glance I was sure THIS was edible - but it's soap!!!
Another quote from an anonymous source..."Think as little as possible about what other people think about you"