You know, sometimes my stupidity exceeds even my own expectations of myself! I have been muttering for at least a couple of years (yah, I know...these things take time) about the fact that my categories in my blog sidebar weren't easy to sort through. Other people had them in alphabetical order on their blogs and I wanted the same for mine. Having them all jumbled up in order of the number of posts that had each label just wasn't doing it for me. So....I actually attempted to DO something about it and went into my settings and lo and behold (!!) all I had to do was push a teeny tiny little button and it was fixed. Now, tell me, WHY didn't I figure that out sooner??!!!!!!!!!! See the first sentence in this post for further explanation!
Over the weekend I spent some time working on the latest CQ project and completed a few more seams...
AND, folks, now that I have fixed my sidebar issues, you can easily find, and click on, my seam treatment patterns and have fun making them yourselves!
- HERE is a really easy and quick to knit lace scarf pattern.
- I've been seeing the wonderful crocheted motif patterns all over the internet - the colours of some of them are completely amazing. HERE is a link to the PDF for a pattern to make one of your own.
- I doubt I would ever make THIS, but it made me say 'awwwww' right out loud! While you're visiting the site, be sure to click on the links at the top to free knitting and crochet patterns. She has lots to choose from!
- If you love to read, perhaps you might find the 2018 reading challenge of interest. Go HERE for further information.
- For those who like a large shawl/wrap perhaps THIS pattern might intrigue you.
Another of the anonymous quotes..."We live on a blue planet that circles around a ball of fire next to a moon that moves the sea, and you don't believe in miracles?"