Here's what I made with one of the piles of fabric I showed you yesterday....
The fleece turned into this pillow for our grandson for Christmas. The pattern is HERE if you'd like to make one too! The pattern modifications I made were to use some other fabrics from my stash for the eyes and beak rather than the fleece it called for and I didn't use buttons for the eyes, opting to use fabric instead. I adhered the eyes & nose with some lightweight HeatNBond before stitching them down - otherwise the fleece likes to 'travel' as you stitch.
- The 2018 Crazy Quilt Journal Project is open for registration and you can find out more HERE. And THIS link will take you directly to the rules. Registrations are being accepted from now through the end of December. If you would like to complete a larger crazy quilt project this would be an ideal way to keep you on track!
- Pam Kellogg is just beginning Band Three of the Never-Ending Sampler series and you can find the first pattern HERE.
- If you have a little person who happens to like American Girl dolls (or ones of that size) perhaps you might like to check out THIS link to tons of outfits you can make.
- THIS little guy made me smile - wouldn't he look cute on a Christmas tree?
- If you have a person who is a fan of Captain America, maybe they might like to find THIS or THIS under their Christmas tree.
Another quote from an unknown source...."Every single person on the planet has a story. Don't judge people before you truly know them. The truth might surprise you"