Last time I showed you a picture of a pile of fabrics and most of you guessed it would be something to do with crazy quilting. Well, you were right! However, I'm not showing you the finished project quite yet, but instead how about a couple teasers?...
You'll have to come back tomorrow to find out what it turned out to be!!
- Our 3 year old grandson is pretty much obsessed with Spiderman so Grandma just might have to create one of THESE. His grandma, on the other hand, has a 'thing' for either Eeyore or The Grinch, so of course THIS caught my eye!
- If I were getting married again, and if I were the sort to wear a wedding dress, THIS one would be right up my alley! Mind you, losing 50 lbs would probably be necessary too! I'm afraid I can't give proper credit, so if you know who made it please let me know.
- THESE would be amazing gifts for a little person in your life.
- There's an interesting formula HERE that explains why quilts cost as much as they do.
- I found this interesting chart that might be helpful to quilters.....
Today the quote is from Jim Davis..."Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie"
You are a tease, Mary Anne. That wedding dress.....perhaps you and your husband could renew your vows. =) Sweet links and that quote....agree totally!!ReplyDelete
beautiful work my friend,well done xxReplyDelete
Lovely blocks! Can’t wait to see what you are doing with them!ReplyDelete
The dress is sooooo you! Great ami x crochet!
cant wait to see the finished product. hugs, ljReplyDelete
I have been missing you and your posts! How about CQ Fabric Postcards? Love all the adorable Amigurumis. Lovely dress for any occasion. Definitely my kind of vegetable eats!!! Now I must go backwards to see all you have been up to...xoReplyDelete
You are a tease, but I reckon they might be crazy patch postcardsReplyDelete
love the dress. your links are always interesting!ReplyDelete