Last time I showed you a picture of a pile of fabrics and most of you guessed it would be something to do with crazy quilting. Well, you were right! However, I'm not showing you the finished project quite yet, but instead how about a couple teasers?...
You'll have to come back tomorrow to find out what it turned out to be!!
- Our 3 year old grandson is pretty much obsessed with Spiderman so Grandma just might have to create one of THESE. His grandma, on the other hand, has a 'thing' for either Eeyore or The Grinch, so of course THIS caught my eye!
- If I were getting married again, and if I were the sort to wear a wedding dress, THIS one would be right up my alley! Mind you, losing 50 lbs would probably be necessary too! I'm afraid I can't give proper credit, so if you know who made it please let me know.
- THESE would be amazing gifts for a little person in your life.
- There's an interesting formula HERE that explains why quilts cost as much as they do.
- I found this interesting chart that might be helpful to quilters.....
Today the quote is from Jim Davis..."Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie"