....that something else happens around Chez Magpie than just embroidery and knitting!....
Our #1 grandson will be turning three soon and he got a play kitchen for Christmas. Of course Grandma needs to make him some food to go along with it! First 'up' is a burger with fixin's.
The white 'blob' you see is reversible - it's supposed to be mayo with ketchup on one side, and there's mustard on the other.
(Thank you Lyn for the burger pattie fabric!!)
- Talk about a work of art (and a labour of love)!!! Have a look at THIS beautiful mosaic wall created by Vicki Welsh. She has spent a very long time creating it and the amount of detail is incredible.
- Kathy Shaw has opened online registrations for her latest BCQC-2 crazy quilting class and you can find further information on that HERE.
- For those of you who happen to like foxes AND tea, how about making yourself one of THESE? (Pattern link is at the bottom of her post). Or if you like sweet little bunnies how about THIS one?
- HERE's a cute cross stitch pattern for Easter Eggs - they show them on a towel, but they could be used anywhere you like.
- Pam Kellogg is introducing a new series of inspirational counted cross stitch patterns and you can find out more by going to her blog post HERE.
Today your quote is from Steve Maraboli...."A new day: Be open enough to see opportunities. Be wise enough to be grateful. Be courageous enough to be happy"