Today I don't have any pictures to share with you, so instead I will send you off to see some other things you might find of interest.
Several of these things come from the ever-generous and talented Mary Corbet....
1. Go HERE for some really great information of value to those who are beginning to embroider (and great tips for those of us who have been doing it for awhile as well).
2. Go HERE for tips regarding adding beads to your embroidery stitches.
3. Go HERE for some really great filling stitches you can use in your embroidery pieces.
4. For the quilters, go HERE to see the winners of the Canadian Quilter's Associat5ion Trend-Tex 2015 challenge (Blowing In The Wind). Found via Judy Cooper (thank you Judy!)
5. Sew4Home has an excellent article HERE about preventing thread tangles when hand sewing.
Today's quote is from Merry Browne.... "If you want an accounting of your worth, count your friends"