A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, July 04, 2014

And the winner is......

But before we do that, I thought you'd like to see a couple of really cute pictures I came across...




I thought this flaked-out puppy was such a cutie!






And the eyes on this kitty - somehow they fit the hat!





I'm sorry that I don't know the source of either picture.  If you do, let me know and I'll be more than happy to give credit.





I just recently received a book I had ordered from HERE and I must say that I'm really happy with their service.  They are shipping from England and I got my books in a week, much faster than Amazon most times.  They're a bit cheaper too, at least on the books I got and they also have free worldwide shipping.  Pretty amazing.

Now to the winner.....hubby drew Carol of the blog Beads & Birds out of the hat (well, it was a margarine tub actually, but close enough).  Send me your snail mail addy Carol and I'll send you the doll of your choice.  Thanks for playing.


8 comments:

deanna7trees said...

congrats to Carol...and yes, Book Depository is a wonderful site and always free shipping.

Dolores said...

Congrats to Carol. I know I wrote a comment on that post but somehow it went missing. Hmmmmm.
Thanks for the link, I'll go check it out. I too think the hat matches the cat's eyes.

Boud said...

I don't trust that puppy at ALL. He's quietly eating the shoelaces while he's pretending to sleep..

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Yay Me!! I'm so happy to be the proud new owner of one of your dollies.

Thanks for the link too.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh, I forgot to say I love your new banner.

Suztats said...

Congrats Carol!
Love the new header, MA.
Cute photos.
I order from the Book Depository, too, and I really like the fact that there's free shipping: I often send books to our daughter and family in Australia as gifts. I just received 2 Crewel books by Hazel Blomkamp!

Mosaic Magpie said...

Thanks for the link I will check it out. Cute puppy and the cat's eyes are wild! Congratulations to Carol!

BumbleVee said...

Oh, Magpie!! I love the kitty pic... priceless!