MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Fun gift

A friend just gave me several lovely ladies hankies for use in my work, and included was a VERY interesting one!  Photos don't do it justice, so I simply scanned a portion of the hankie....


Be sure to click on it, and look for the calorie content of the bonbons!

The quote of the day is from Leo Buscaglia.... "There are two big forces at work, external and internal.  We have very little control over external forces such as tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, disasters, illness and pain.  What really matters is the internal force.  How do I respond to those disasters?  Over that I have complete control"

5 comments:

  1. That is a unique hankie for sure. I like that quote, peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely unique...and very handy too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet there's not another one like it!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hankie would make me hungry just looking at it!
    Like the quote!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that's a gorgeous hankie....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.