MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Another gift and amazing embroidery!


This  little crazy-quilted kitty
came to live with me!
Isn't she sweet?
This is the creation of my
friend Pam Kellogg.

Thank you Pam!!

The quote of the day, from Albert Schweitzer..... "In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out.  It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being.  We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit" 




6 comments:

  1. The kitten is exquisite Mary Anne - Pam is a talented embroiderer.
    I followed your first link for Stitch Group 4, but it said page not found.

    Karen's work is inspiring, I want to do one of her classes, but I would like to start with the buttons.

    Have a very happy weekend.
    Shane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful crazy quilted kitty! She's perfect for you too with all that white on white embroidery and trim. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute little kitty!! thanks for the plug....go straight to the top of class....(I can be bought)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my-- that little crazy kitty is to die for!! Cutest little kitty ever!!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for lovely comment left on my blog. I replied there.

    Your whitework is looking beautiful. I've not joined Karen's classes but follow Barbara's -Free style girl, from her first class onward.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.