MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

More progress

Here are a couple more sections on the purses...


Both of these floral patterns are courtesy of Kathy Shaw of Shawkl Designs.  Cathy recently gave away a download of several designs for scissor cases to her followers and these are my versions of two of them.

Thank you Cathy! 


btw - if you pop over to visit Cathy, be sure to have a peek at her adorable beaded turtle cabachons!!

Today's quote, from Jack Penn...

" One of the secrets of life is to make
stepping stones out of stumbling blocks"


2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.