MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, February 24, 2014

Beyond the seams...

The purse pieces are now progressing beyond the seams and into the fill-in parts of the crazy quilting.  Here are a couple pictures of parts I completed over the weekend...




The cross stitch carnation I used on the right is a pattern from 'Donna Kooler's 555 Cross-Stitch Sampler Motifs' book. 


Today's quote comes from Kathleen Casey Theisa...
"Most kids hear what you say;  some kids do what you say; but all kids do what you do"


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I especially like the blue motif in the top picture.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, no seams? Shocking!!! Seriously, your work is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.