MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Autumn beauty!

Because I got nuttin'
on the stitchin' front...

I'm sending you off
to Pat's blog
so you can follow the link there
to see the most spectacular 
fall pictures.

Go HERE
and be prepared to be 
awed by what God can do!
(be sure you click the link on Pat's blog
and then, once you get there, be sure to
scroll down to see them all!)


6 comments:

Boud said...

That pic of the poplars is a wonderful design for a future stitching..

Anne Marie - Toronto said...

Don't you dare send me back down the rabbit hole again. I've just clawed my way back up! LOL!

Yvonne said...

Thanks so much for that link. It was beautiful seeing each state. The photo in Texas at Caddo Lake is about 10 hours from me over in east Texas...I am here in south Texas. We don't get much autumn color changes down this far. Other pretty places in Texas are located in the central part like the hill country, such as Lost Maples State Park, but depends on the rain etc. But nothing like the northern states. Wow!

Pamela Kellogg said...

Sometimes I feel like I get nothing done!

Pam

Emmy said...

wow thank you for the great link

Beedeebabee said...

Beautiful...just beautiful!!! Happy fall to you! xo